- Business Development Officer ( Job Code : JAN 004 )
- Ensure compliance of corporate policies and procedures.
- Coordinate marketing efforts to maximize business opportunities.
- Must be able to efficiently respond to any online or telephone queries in a calm and friendly manner.
- Must be fluent in English to a very high standard and possess strong communication skills, as liaison with clients and colleagues is a large focus within the job.
- Be in touch with the company’s clients and understand their needs clearly.
Skills and Competencies
- Experience in implementing marketing plans and ability to promote products of MWT EC,IHM and Maxworth India.
- Ability to manage records and filing systems, and other office systems and procedures
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills to order to liaise with colleagues, students, clients and industrial stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize workload in order to meet deadlines and accomplish targets
- Proven ability to work both independently and also under supervision
Experience :- 2 to 3 years ( Middle Level )
No of openings :- 5
Location :- Ernakulam, Kottayam and Vizag.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Documentation Executive ( Job Code : Oct 001 )
- The Documentation Executive will be responsible for Export / Import documentation and data entry for the business.
- Responsible for the execution of documentation requirements.
- Ensure that all documentation meets export regulations and policies
- Arrange details of shipments with forwarders, carriers as necessary for exports
- Produce labels and other documents for domestic needs
- Transacting of daily shipments
- Adhere all Procedures and Work Instructions
- Prepare complete set of documents pertaining to export/import shipping documentation based on credit terms.
- Get all required documents attested from the relevant authorities
- Maintain a relationship with the Bank pertaining to all procedures and documentation.
- Prepare Sales and Purchase contracts, Monthly delivery/sales reports, etc.
- Prepare and submit statistical reports to the management.
- Maintain period wise database.
- Handle other trading duties.
- Updating clients about the shipments and get feedback.
- Monthly report about the shipments.
Desired Candidate Profile
- UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
- PG: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization
- Doctorate: Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
- Good Written & Spoken
- Good Interpersonal & communication skills
- Good Comprehension
- Competent in Microsoft word, excel
Salary :- As Per Market Standards
Industry :- Import / Export
Functional Area :- Documentation
Role Category :- Executive
Role :- Documentation Executive
Send your resume to: email@example.com